How do you know you’re a big fan of any sport?
- Get excited when the season starts
- Can’t wait to watch your favorite team play (go Dub Nation!)
- Know most if not all the star players
- Call plays
- Yell at refs when you think your team has been played and call fouls
- Have awkward outbursts when you get excited
- Buy your favorite player’s merchandize
- Record games when your choice team is playing
- Watch ESPN every night during the season to catch up on games and stats
- Friends and family sometimes complain that it’s tough to watch the game with you because you’re too loud, get upset when your team looses, and have trouble paying your bets if your team looses (yes, I know, shame!)
Sound familiar? Well, this is me with basketball.
So why all the fuss, you might be wondering, over what to cook for my Super Bowl party? Because it’s an excuse to host a party, get together with your friends and family to watch the game, bet which team will win, trash talk, debate on the best commercials, watch the half time show (go Gaga…and maybe Queen Bey!) and most importantly, indulge in homemade juicy chicken wings, Doritos, chips, delicious dips, and pizza.
If you’re like us (we know there’re many of you out there), you’ll appreciate these 3 juicy oven-baked and easy-to-make chicken wing recipes:
1. Balsamic Glazed Wings:
2. Oven Crisp Chicken Wings:
3. Crispy Baked Chicken Wings
Want more mouth-watering chicken wing recipe ideas for your Super Bowl party? Click on our Food & Drink Pinterest Board below. We’ve got spicy, saucy, crispy, and more to whet your appetite and delight your palette.
Enjoy your Super Bowl game gapmusers. May your favorite team win!
Pingback: gapmuse Quarterly Round Up: Thriving, Persistence, Inspiration & More | gapmuse·
Pingback: 9 Things I Learned from Sending My Kids on a Kenyan Summer Vacation Without Me [+Stunning Photos & Video] | gapmuse - Personal Lifestyle Blog·